EuresTools® Reporter is a Cloud-based tool for fast and easy reporting of performed project work, resources and expenditures. Since 2003, it has increased the efficiency of numerous EU-funded research projects.
EuresTools® Reporter is compliant with the reporting requirements for EU-funded research projects in the current Horizon 2020 programme. Beyond EU projects, a modified version of EuresTools® Reporter is also used by all projects of EUREKA Cluster Celtic-Plus.
EuresTools® Reporter is future-proof, as it is continuously adapted to new requirements.
Features of EuresTools Reporter
- Full compatibility to EC reporting requirements
- Smooth export into EC forms for quarterly and annual reports
- Easy access via any web browser
- Intuitive web interface
- Easy management of access rights
- Automated reminder e-mails
- Permanent availability
- Secure log-in
- Reliable approval mechanism for project reports
- Regular work summary reports with required number of levels; the frequency is fully customisable, e.g. monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly work summary reports are possible
- Ready-made, customisable forms for data entry of person months, budget figures, task descriptions, and deliverables
- Customisable report levels, e.g. for work packages, activities, and tasks
- Comprehensive options for sorting and finding reports