Marketing and PR Manager
Eurescom is looking to add a Marketing and PR Manager to our team!
- Are you communicative and results-driven?
- Have you worked in an international high-tech environment?
- Do you bring a can-do attitude to work each day?
Does this sound like you? Keep reading!
Eurescom is looking for a Marketing and PR Manager to work full-time with us on marketing and PR tasks for the company and for our European research, development and innovation projects. Reporting to the Director, this person will develop and implement marketing strategies for Eurescom’s services and lead dissemination and communication activities in European projects. The ideal candidate has more than five years of relevant job experience as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills to perform in our international work environment. Above all else, self-motivation, team-orientation and a can-do attitude are essential.
What you’ll do:
- Acquisition of EU-funded international research and innovation projects in the areas of information and communication technology, biotechnology, and Green New Deal
- Exploration of new sales opportunities and business areas on European and national level at the cross-section of research, innovation and commercial exploitation of R&D results in the ICT sector and vertical application sectors
- Sales of Eurescom’s own cloud-based project and programme management tools – brand name: EuresTools® – to European research and innovation projects and programmes
- Planning, coordination and implementation of all corporate communication measures, including the company website, the company magazine (Eurescom message) and social media activities (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Management of work packages and tasks in EU-funded research and innovation projects with a focus on dissemination and communication of project results and management of stakeholder relationships and advisory boards, including the planning and implementation of international events and publications
- Public Relations for Eureka Cluster CELTIC-NEXT, including the representation of CELTIC-NEXT in PR-related bodies and activities on Eureka level
- Data Protection Officer of the company
What you’ll bring:
- You have a professional background in journalism & PR and/or marketing & sales
- You have more than five years of relevant job experience in an international high-tech business environment
- You have proven experience in developing and implementing marketing or PR campaigns
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and you have experience in editing contents in WordPress
- You are well versed in the use of social media channels, like Twitter and LinkedIn
- Your written and spoken English is excellent, and you enjoy writing and presenting
- You are ready to travel to project meetings and conferences in Europe
- You are committed to continuous learning and improvement
- You are a team player, you are personable, and you are ready to take on responsibility
What we offer:
As a full-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company-provided computer
- An international work environment with supportive colleagues
Who we are:
Eurescom is a leading European provider of project management services in the high-tech area, based in Heidelberg. The company’s focus is on research and development in the information and communications technologies sector. Eurescom’s mission is to enable innovation through collaboration. Eurescom believes in the value of diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Your next step:
Are you ready to make the next step in your career? Then send your application letter and CV to our Director David Kennedy at by the end of May 2022. Please indicate when you would be ready to start, which could be as early as June 2022. We look forward to talking with you!
Notice: We accept only personal applications from job seekers. Contacts and applications sent from employment agencies will be ignored.