The Road to 6G
- The road to 6G
- Hexa-X and the values of 6G
- AI-driven ubiquitous networks for massive machine connections
- Global initiatives towards 6G
- Commercial 6G launch expected by 2030
- Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces for 6G
- 4th release of 5G PPP white paper on 5G architecture published
- ENISA threat landscape report highlights surge in cybercrime
- What living in interesting times means for CELTIC-NEXT
- How Portugal supports CELTIC-NEXT projects
- Eureka − A major tool to promote research and innovation
- CyberWi - Cyber-security in the Wireless Industrial use case
- An exciting year of transition and renewal for CELTIC-NEXT
The cover theme of the magazine features the following contributions:
In the first article of the cover theme, Eurescom message editor Uwe Herzog gives an overview on activities and concepts currently being explored on the road to 6G.
In this article by the Head of Nokia Standards, Peter Merz, presents the EU flagship project on 6G, Hexa-X.
In this article of the cover theme, Yue Zhang from the University of Leicester presents the technological vision of the 6G BRAINS project.
Eurescom message editor Anastasius Gavras provides an overview on global initiatives towards 6G.
In an exclusive interview, Peter Merz, Head of Nokia Standards, answers questions about the path towards 6G, and why we need 6G in the first place.
In this article, an author team from the ARIADNE project share their insights on Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces for 6G.