NGI Aatlantic aims to bridge EU-US research on Next Generation Internet (NGI).
We will push Next Generation Internet technologies a step further, by funding, through a series of open calls for proposals, EU-based researchers and innovators to carry out NGI-related experiments, in collaboration with US research teams.
NGIatlantic.eu is led by 3 European and 2 American partners with complementary skills and expertise
- Walton Institute (Coordinator, Ireland) wit.ie
- Trust-IT (Italy) – trust-itservices.com
- EURESCOM (Germany) – eurescom.eu
- Rutgers University (USA) – rutgers.edu
- University of Utah (USA) – utah.edu