- Extended Reality
- 5G-enabled XR medical training 4.0
- The future of augmented reality gaming
- “Remote collaboration will be the next key application of XR”
- XR applications – The implications for networks
- Extended reality experimentation on a 5G testbed
- The new improved Eureka Clusters Programme
- Accelerating the digital transformation in Europe
- The Eureka CELTIC – ESA Space-ICT Programme
- Memorandum of Understanding with 6G-IA signed
- Implementing the new roadmap
The cover theme of the magazine features the following contributions:
This article provides an overview of what extended reality, or short XR, actually is, the trends and Europe´s position in XR.
5G-enabled XR medical training 4.0
In this article, an author team from ORamaVR writes about using XR to effectively educate healthcare personnel.
The future of augmented reality gaming
This article provides insights from the Horizon 2020 CHARITY project on augmented reality gaming.
“Remote collaboration will be the next key application of XR”
This interview brings insight to opportunities,technologies, challenges and applications in XR.
XR applications – The implications for networks
This article has focus on XR applications and their implications for networks.
Extended reality experimentation on a 5G testbed
This article is about XR use cases from the 5G-VINNI project done in the UK.