5G for Connected and Automated Mobility
- Overview on 5G for Connected and Automated Mobility
- Cross-border 5G trials for cooperative, connected and automated mobility – 5G PPP project 5GCroCo
- 5G for cross-border and urban connected and automated mobility
- V2X in Europe or not?
- Connected and automated road mobility in the European Union
- 5G for automative innovation
- 5G driven efficiency boost for manufacturing – IEEE 5G World Forum in Dresden
- From 5G experiments to business validation
- Ready for change
- On the road to future networks
- EUREKA Awards for CELTIC Projects 4KREPROSYS and E3
- Proposal Pitching in Turkey
- Universal Critical Infrastructure
The cover theme of the magazine features the following contributions:
Connected and Automated Mobility services are one of the potential application areas of 5G that are currently being widely discussed. These services have a huge potential to make automotive mobility safer, more relaxing, and more economic.
This article presents cross-border 5G trials for cooperative, connected and automated mobility by 5G PPP project 5GCroCo.
The article by the 5G-MOBIX project covers cross-border mobility solutions and in addition urban connected and automated mobility.
In an exclusive interview for Eurescom message, Dr. Maxime Flament, CTO of the 5G Automotive Association (5GAA), explains the current status and future plans for connected and automated mobility using 5G in Europe and worldwide.
The article by 5G PPP project 5G-CARMEN presents the project’s CAM approach for Mobility Corridors.
In the final cover theme article, authors from the 5GinFIRE project explain their city-scale 5G automotive testbed for open experimentation.