eMobility – Coordination Action
The strategic objective of the eMobility CA project is to facilitate the emergence of a common understanding, between the European sector actors, leading to agreed road-maps and contributing to the global competitiveness of the European telecommunications sector on the following key challenges:
- the need to integrate the road-maps of the mobile and wireless sector with those of the health, transport and the environment sectors,
- the need to extend the eMobility Strategic Research Agenda to cover new technologies,
- the need to support the definition of a European perspective on the Future Internet, positioning these views in the
- international context, and
- the need to build the opportunities to use Structural Funds to develop leading edge markets in Europe, promoting the take-up of the RandD output of collaborative projects.